This page has moved to a new address.

A Quickie

A Girl and Her Gun: A Quickie

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Quickie

Not my favorite kind, but still feels pretty good. In this case really, really good.

We are now officially up to 1000 rounds for the Give-A-way.

A THOUSAND ROUNDS!

This winner is one fortunate lady.

Pay attention all who have entered...look at the number of people who are willing to invest in you and your well being.

Remarkable!

These are some absolutely remarkable people.

A huge thank you to The Calm Gun who is donating 250 rounds and the Old NFO who is donating 200 more!

Tomorrow, I will link both their blogs and add them to the side bar Give-A-way post.

Also, The Calm Gun has a podcast. I am still learning how to do this techy stuff, but if you goggle him, you will find his channel(is it called a channel??). Again, tomorrow when I am at an actual computer I will figure out how to link it directly, but I was so excited to let you all know, I had to type up a quick post.

Thank you so much to all the women who have enterd. I am so excited to see how many of you are taking that first step(or next step) to more more control, more security, more freedom.

I love all the stories you are sharing with me. Thank you for letting me, us, be a small part of your journey.

7 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Tango Juliet said...

1K rounds! Cool!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 5:57 PM , Blogger North said...

Tango! That is an offer for another 1000? You ARE cool!


He he he.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM , Blogger 45er said...

I'm so glad to see this going so well. What a great idea.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't I read that GunGoddess is donating a gift certificate also? This whole thing is so awesome!!!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Pam Kohler said...

Is there anything else we could donate to help the winner? Do you need a mag pouch? Rigger belt? Shooting glasses? I would love to help with a donation. Let me know.

 
At January 6, 2012 at 5:11 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Belle Ringer, I think anything you choose would be so appreciated. The one thing I didn't have for my training was mag pouches. I didn't even know what they were. Of course, I was looking for actual pouches....lol. So, my vote would be some extra pouches:)

Thanks for your offer!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Old NFO said...

Least we can do... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home