This page has moved to a new address.

Violence...Not A Fan

A Girl and Her Gun: Violence...Not A Fan

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Violence...Not A Fan

I am very behind on blog reading.  There are so many good blogs and I took 2 weeks off from the computer, so catching up has taken some time.

Anyway...

I stopped over at Weer'd Beard's blog to look around cuz it is always educational for me or at least mildly humorous and sometimes even down right hysterical. 

Anyway...

I came across a post he wrote on December 29th.

Love it!

Since I am, in fact, against violence AND against people who do nothing to stop it AND am for people and actions that do try to stop it AND since I think he has a great idea, I am going to join in on his effort.

How about you?

7 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 6:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have already taken the picture, written my post and scheduled it to be published.

It is a great idea.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Weer'd Beard said...

This is going to be so exciting!!!

It's looking like there's going to be a huge turnout!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Lisa C / Celtic Clicks Photography said...

I'm on it!!!!!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Keads said...

On it! Thanks!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Mike W. said...

I'm in. The question is which gun and which candle? I'm thinking the 1911.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Lisa C / Celtic Clicks Photography said...

All of them Mike lol

 
At January 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so totally in and passing this along!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home