This page has moved to a new address.

2012!!

A Girl and Her Gun: 2012!!

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!!

This is going to be a great year!

I usually refrain from make grand declarations in the positive because it seems like every time I do, life finds a way to humble me, BUT, in an effort to let the outward me represent the new inward me, I am being bold today!

It is only January 2 and I have already been to a gun show, made plans to do some shopping this month for some gun goodies, I am going to training in Febuary, it looks like I wil have ample opportunities to hit the range and my husband and I might be going to an Appleseed event with several other bloggers!!!!

There are a few problems with the last one, like it requires riffles and I don't have one, but someone is working on that and hopefully it will all work out.

Last year was a year with much sadness and emotional difficulty, but much was learned and many wonderful things happened, to include all of you. Many of you who took the time to leave a comment, reach out to me, offer advice, support and comfort. I am sure no one viewed their actions as extraordinary, but to me they were. They truly made huge impact on me and on my ability to move forward. It was a gift I didn't ask for(the very best kind) but one I treasure daily. With all sincerity and appreciation, THANK YOU!

I am so looking forward to chatting with all of you. Visiting your blogs and sharing this exciting year together!

2 Comments:

At January 2, 2012 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Tango Juliet said...

Training is always a good thing. Good for you!

 
At January 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im just glad your here:) to help others.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home