This page has moved to a new address.

My Head Is Spinning

A Girl and Her Gun: My Head Is Spinning

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Head Is Spinning

I had a somewhat low key day where I only needed to do a few of this and that around the house, so instead of doing the this and that I really should have been doing, I played on the computer.

I tried to visit all the blogs of the folks that follow A Girl, but I got side tracked clicking on different blogs on their pages and it spiraled out of control.

I read and clicked and typed and now my eyes are completely bugging out.

It was not a wasted day though. Much was gained.

What I learned...

There are some seriously funny cleaver people out in the blog world. Might have peed my pants a time or two. Sometimes from laughing. Sometimes just because I was to lazy to get up.

There are some seriously smart knowledgable folks out there. I have about 4000 more questions to ask, so I hope Weer'd, JD and the rest of you have cleared your schedules for the next cople of weeks, we have some work to do.

There are some seriously dilugional peeps out there. Some of whom make me glad I carry a gun. Thinking about getting a bigger one.

All in all, not a bad day.

Now that I am seriously in a good mood, but feeling not so smart and a little scared, I am getting off this computer, grabbing some wine and hanging with the populous that reside in my home.

7 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Dannytheman said...

I was happy to see you stop by! My wife is anomalously following your trek!!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Dannytheman said...

or even anonymously. English as a second language graduate here.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Flier389 said...

You need to take some time for yourself, at least once a month, or more. Maybe try your hand at making some skittles vodka.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM , Blogger JD said...

"There are some seriously smart knowledgable folks out there. I have about 4000 more questions to ask"

Start asking now, maybe we can be cleared by the weekend :)

 
At January 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Midwest Patriot said...

Just hope I dont fall into the last group! :)
Just joined up today, need to take time to back read and get to know ya.
And no fear, I have done the same until no amount of visine will quench the burning! A nice nap does seem to do the trick though.

 
At January 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

JD, gonna have to get back you, be on stand by. Trying to keep up with all the entries and prize donations. Thanks for all your help. Really means a lot and has been so very valuable in helping me learn and become better prepared.

LOL, Midwest Patriot:)

 
At January 5, 2012 at 7:48 PM , Blogger 45er said...

Start asking. There are lots of people waiting to help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home