This page has moved to a new address.

Scattered Thoughts

A Girl and Her Gun: Scattered Thoughts

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scattered Thoughts

I have sat down to write several different posts today, but my thoughts are all jumbled.  I can't seem to get out what I am thinking, so it's better that I just hold off until I can think clearly.  Thinking is something I can normally do, editing a post, not so much.  If I mix my muddled thinking with my poor editing, it could get mighty ugly.

Real quick I have some exciting news I will announce soon.  If you think back to every time I have said that you can probably figure out what it is. 

I am extremely annoyed at people who don't keep their word.  Character is rare and I am thankful to have so many people with it in my life...I am spoiled that way, which is probably why I am so bothered by the lack of it in people I let myself believe in. 

I wrote a post last week that included a link to one of my favorite blogs, but I took the post down because that post also included a link to an article I decided I did not want to support.  So, once again, if you are not reading My Muse shanked me, you are missing out.  His is the first blog I visit every single morning.  Broken Andy's In Search Of Tempestuous Sea is the second.  After that I go to my dashboard and the hit the blogs on my blog roll.  The rest of the day I pop in and out of The Gun Blog Black List.  It's a wonder I have time for anything else, but I am an excellent time manger and I have given up showering so that helps.

I am now off to work out, shower(I lied about that), do some dry fire practice, update the swim team computer with new software, input the 100 or so new members, prepare the financial report for the PTA meeting later today and hopefully knock out at least one more chapter in  Above Reproach.  I don't know if I am helping or hurting him that it is taking me so long to read his book, but I swear it is a great book that keeps my interest, but my life is busy.  Even though I want to sit down and read, today I also have to work on my lesson plans for my NRA Instructor Course presentations, go to the store, cook dinner, do homework with the little ones, pick my FOURTEEN year old up from school, take her to cheerleading try-outs, meet John for an exchange of goods, cook dinner, read with the little ones and put them to bed.  This does not count any last minute phone calls or texts messages from a child or friend who forgot this and needs that.  My life is crazy awesome and I truly am a good time manager, but everyday is packed  not leaving me much time for reading books, even the really good ones.

Last thing, the Cornered Cat Training is at 12 students and we do have a couple of men!!  I think we can accept a few more people, but if you are interested you might want to think about signing up soon.  Remember I DO NOT get a single thing from you signing up for the class. My only benefit is the joy of helping to bring a top notch trainer to our area. She is good people and I hope you take advantage of her coming to Virginia. 




18 Comments:

At May 15, 2012 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Jacked Up Glock Mom said...

I have that same problem when blogging. I have so much rolling around in my head that I don't know what to say or how to put it all down to make it sound intelligent.... Then there is the daily routines, doing work for our business, kids and etc..

 
At May 15, 2012 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Broken Andy said...

Coffee! More coffee!

Thanks for the link A Girl. You rock!

Are you reading Above Reproach on a Kindle? If so, I'd be curious to know which one.

 
At May 15, 2012 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Duke said...

Welcome to the club, we all have slow thought days, like Broken Andy said, more coffee.

 
At May 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. I try to read as many blogs as possible.
Sincerely Stepinit

 
At May 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Life...it's good, but busy. I do enjoy when you find time to post though. I love your spunk!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

I read it on my iPad with the Kindle App

 
At May 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Lol, yeah, should've had that second cup first.

 
At May 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Surly!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Blogger The Lowry Place said...

I just know you need a photographer to document some of the things coming up. To bad I live forever away! At least your this side of the ocean.

 
At May 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM , Blogger MSgt B said...

"His is the first blog I visit every single morning."

I always knew you were awesome.

 
At May 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Old NFO said...

LOL, just sit down and write stream of consciousness... That's what I do :-)

 
At May 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM , Anonymous Lisa said...

Whew... makes me tired just reading what your day's involve. Then again it's late and I've been pretty busy myself... if I weren't such a night owl I'd be in bed already. But seriously, what a blessed life you lead... how wonderful!

ps: Love the capital lettered FOURTEEN... I'm sure M will like that :)

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:25 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Yes, the distance thing is a big pain. You do beautiful work!

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:25 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Ha

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:26 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

No one wanted to read my stream of consciousness yesterday:)

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:29 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Lisa, everyone seems so busy, don't they?? I am lucky because I really like everything I do. At the end of the day I tend to be more energized than at the start...until about 9 and then I pass out. I am not a late night gal.

Lol, funny how age is so important to the young.

 
At May 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM , Anonymous Tactical Tom said...

There is a blog over at marsbarn that i like to follow everyday. it's called raindogblue. he is a sheriff and posts some wonderful stories and beautiful pictures.
i recommend the jargon section:my fav=criddle, also"the world"
both you guys now share space on my favorites bar!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 3:14 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Thank you! I popped over there real quick. Can't wait read more. Thank you again!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home