This page has moved to a new address.

Update on the Bersa

A Girl and Her Gun: Update on the Bersa

Monday, March 19, 2012

Update on the Bersa

When the package arrived, I immediately thought, this is not right, but I am so new to guns, I thought I better check to be sure shipping guns in tobacco is not SOP.

Anywho, we did put in a call to Bersa. A supervisor did call back within minutes and she is sending one new magazines to replace the onr that is missing and another one for our troubles plus a t-shirt for my son. I will also write a letter to the actual company that did the work and I most certainly will use the company in Colorado if ever I should need any more work on the Bersa.

As always,THANK YOU!!!

10 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Old NFO said...

Glad to hear they followed up with you...

 
At March 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM , Blogger GunDiva said...

Would that company in Colorado be CGW?

 
At March 19, 2012 at 7:03 PM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Yep, that is what people are recommending to me.

 
At March 19, 2012 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Keads said...

Glad to hear they are making it right!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 7:56 PM , Blogger GunDiva said...

That's "my" gun shop! Just a heads up - Cullen, the gun smith, is moving to Indiana tomorrow and taking the shop with him, so if you ever have to send a Bersa in to get fixed again, send it in to Colorado Gun Works located in Indiana.

I just skimmed over your last post and I am appalled at the condition your gun was returned to you in.

 
At March 20, 2012 at 5:20 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Thanks!!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 5:21 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

How cool! I knew your gun shop guy was moving, but I didn't know it was this shop! Thanks for the info.

 
At March 20, 2012 at 7:15 AM , Blogger North said...

I'm so stressed out about your tobacco gun that I'm sure it has affected my mental health in a negative way. Bersa: Send me a t-shirt and I'll be all better.

:-)

 
At March 20, 2012 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Paul Erickson said...

Heck send me a Bersa in a clean box, perhaps wrapped in a t-shirt, and I'll be good. ;)

 
At March 21, 2012 at 4:09 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Ha! I can see how that could effect you so badly. You should sue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home