This page has moved to a new address.

E

A Girl and Her Gun: E

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

E

While we are at the beach I was inside cooking dinner when my family started yelling "Come here, Mo, come here."  Of course, I ran outside and saw this...

E was trying to shoot into the little black circle on the hot tub mat.  She says she wants to be an expert shooter like mom.  Isn't it nice when kids still look up to their parents based on love and not so much talent.


Again, today I am in the kitchen when I hear, "You have to come here and see your daughter."  I did and this is what I saw...

I have never talked to her about knife fighting, so I am not exactly sure where this came from, but I am kind of thinking I don't need Arete with her around.

6 Comments:

At April 17, 2012 at 7:09 PM , Blogger RabidAlien said...

LOL Kids are awesome!

(I can say that, now that our own Little Miss Attitude is in bed...)

 
At April 17, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Blogger 45er said...

I love it. Kids learn from their parents whether the parent realizes it or not. If you're teaching her strength and self-reliance, then good for you.

 
At April 18, 2012 at 4:47 AM , Blogger Tango Juliet said...

Awww!

 
At April 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Jacked Up Glock Mom said...

Kids are so cool...My boys like to draw targets on their dry erase boards and practice like mommy and daddy with their little nerf guns...

 
At April 19, 2012 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Paul Erickson said...

Somehow, I doubt she'll have any problems taking care of herself when she gets older. I wonder where she learned it!

Just need to install some Homie sights on her water pistol. lol

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e354/INTENSE1/homie-sights-39a.jpg

 
At April 23, 2012 at 11:34 AM , Blogger poniegirl004 said...

My 3 year old wanted his "shoots gun" Friday night. The "shoots gun" is a single shot rubber band gun with its won holster that hangs up out of reach when not in use. He asked to get it down and shoot his targets (paper plates with bulls eyes on them). We let him shoot supervised, constantly reminding of safety. As a 3 year old he doesn't always remember "point in a safe direction" but he is getting better. He shot for while then was done so we put it up until next time! Never to early to start these lessons!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home