This page has moved to a new address.

I Have A Surprise!!

A Girl and Her Gun: I Have A Surprise!!

Monday, March 12, 2012

I Have A Surprise!!

A few weeks ago I received an email from a new friend and it ended with this...

If you’d like to do another training raffle, I’m able to contribute. Say $xxx towards training for a woman who might not otherwise have the opportunity?

Take care and be safe. And watch your 6.



This wonderful woman does not have a blog and she prefers to stay anonymous.  Many generous people do, so here is the deal, we are in fact going to do another Give-A-Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We have chatted back and forth and the 2 of us have come up with 2 prize packages.  I am contributing, but the bulk of this Give-A-Way comes from our anonymous donor.


PRIZES
1st Place- up to $150 towards one basic shooting course, The Cornered Cat: A Woman's Guide To Conceal Carry, & 100 rounds of ammo(.45ACP, 40 S&W, .9mm or .380), an additional 100 rounds of ammo donated by Mr. & Mrs. Groundhog

2nd Place- up to $150 towards one basic shooting course, The Cornered Cat: A Woman's Guide To Conceal Carry & 100 rounds of Ammo(.45ACP, .40 S&W, .9mm. or .308), an additional 100 rounds of ammo donated by Mr. & Mrs. Groundhog

RULES
-This is for women only, ages 21 or older
-Must be used for a basic or beginner level gun training course to include some range time
-Course must be held in The United States of America by a reputable instructor/course(determined by me)
-Entries must be received by Monday April 2nd, 2012 (Drawing to held on Tuesday April 3rd, 2012)
-Must be signed up for an approved course by October 1st, 2012 or forfeit prize.

HOW TO ENTER
All entries must send an email to agirlandhergun@gmail.com You MUST include your full name and email address.  Entries missing information will not be entered. All personal information will be kept private and confidential.  Each entry will receive a number and that number is all that will appear on the blog when the winner is announced.

That's it!!

*If you entered the previous Give-A-Way and did not win, you may also enter this one.  If you won the previous Give-A-Way, you may not:)

19 Comments:

At March 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM , Blogger 2A Mama said...

Bless you, and bless your anonymous donor! <3

 
At March 12, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Blogger North said...

This is FANTASTIC!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 10:02 AM , Blogger poniegirl004 said...

Awesome!!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Maura said...

Another wonderful giveaway - :-D

 
At March 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Great news!!!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Groundhog said...

Very cool! Let me talk to the misus and see if we can contribute to your prize fodder. Shoot, we haven't even gotten all ours yet! I read a lot of those entries in the first contest. There is a bunch of need out there for this! I'll link also.

 
At March 12, 2012 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Keads said...

I'll help if you want! The usual. Free Basic Pistol class if in the Charlotte, NC area or a 50 Midway USA gift certificate to the winner.

That is so cool! Thanks for hosting the shindig!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Home on the Range said...

Wonderful. That offer of ammmo still stands for the winner.

 
At March 12, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Blogger 45er said...

I'm so happy to see this again. You've become a force in the community in such a short time. I'm just thrilled that you're raising awareness of the need for training. It's so exciting.

 
At March 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Serenity said...

This is fantastic. I won't enter because I want the prizes to go to someone in need, but I am very happy to see you running this again. :)

 
At March 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM , Blogger eiaftinfo said...

Hey there AGirl, will make the same offer for a free NRA Basic Pistol class or our Defensive Pistol I class in east-central Iowa. I like Keads idea so the alternative will be a $50 gift card to Brownells (gotta support the "home team"!!:)

 
At March 13, 2012 at 5:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'll add to the offer for a Northern Va winner. Choice of 1 hour of one on one range instruction with a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, or company to go shopping for the first gun. Sorry I can't do ears this time, all my cash is going into NTYDTTRD.

Hugs!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 5:38 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Thank you. I will email you.

 
At March 13, 2012 at 5:39 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

You are so kind.

 
At March 13, 2012 at 7:16 AM , Blogger RabidAlien said...

Emailed this post to my wife. I hope she enters, I'd love to take a class with her!!! Would a CHL class qualify, if she were to win and put the prize towards that?

 
At March 16, 2012 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Country Tea said...

Wow... what a wonderful thing to do.

I have my basic training coming up in May, so I would like to enter also. :-)

 
At April 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Tonya said...

This is absolutely awesome!! Glad to see there are some really nice people out there!

 
At April 8, 2012 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Mazie said...

I am continually being bowled over by the generosity and goodness of the folks here at AGirlandHerGun blog. Your offer, eiaftinfo, is so much appreciated, and what you do is a beautiful exemplar to all of us. Thank you for this, and for everything you do to encourage new gun owners. I'm honored to be with such fine company!

 
At April 8, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Mazie said...

What a generous offer, and what a very fine thing you do here, Brigid, to encourage newbies in their gun-training. It is entirely appreciated. You do such good in this encouragement and interaction with all of us learning together here at AGirl blog. I'm so glad to be a part of this! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home