This page has moved to a new address.

Drum Roll Please

A Girl and Her Gun: Drum Roll Please

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Drum Roll Please

The winners of the Give-A-Way are...

Prize number one is- #88

Prize number two is-#72

CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!!!!!!

Please contact me by leaving a comment and/or sending me an email agirlandhergun@gmail.com

Thank you to everyone who took a step forward and entered this Give-A-Way.  I hope that even if you didn't win you will not let that stop you from getting the training that you need/desire.  Let me know if I can help in someway.

5 Comments:

At July 4, 2012 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Yay! What an awesome prize! Thank you!

 
At July 4, 2012 at 7:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I didnt win, thanks for what you did and congrats to the winners.
Granny D

 
At July 4, 2012 at 8:45 AM , Anonymous Mrs. Groundhog said...

I was the winner of her first giveaway and it has changed my life for the better. Hope it will for you too! Congrats.

 
At July 4, 2012 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I am so happy! Thanks so much!

 
At July 4, 2012 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Keads said...

Just let me know where to send the gift certificates!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home