This page has moved to a new address.

Fun Times Ahead

A Girl and Her Gun: Fun Times Ahead

Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun Times Ahead

Tomorrow and Sunday I work at FPF Training.  It is a Conceal Carry For Self Defensive class and you all know how much I love those.  I am giving you a 3 day warning, so you can prepare yourself for one of my long winded, OH MY GOSH, I LOVE MY LIFE, posts.

On June 2nd, I am heading to Nancy R.'s place for a Kid Shoot!  Never been to one, but I am betting that it will rock!

June 9th is the first National Take Your Daughter To The Range Day and I am about bursting out of my skin with excitement.  So honored to be a part of it!

One last thing, not even worth mentioning really, but it appears that standing by while I get myself worked up into a tizzy then waiting and watching to see if I either pull it together or completely self destruct is a plan of some people. I am not going to mention any names, but is starts with an A and ends with an ASS.  That  might not be the most common way of spelling it though.


8 Comments:

At May 25, 2012 at 5:37 AM , Blogger The Lowry Place said...

Oh Fun, can't wait to hear how things go. I'm excited to take my mother 'n law shooting for the first time this weekend, and my sister and brother 'n law. They've shot at least once before that I know of. So I'll have also a lot of photos and a great post on all that next week.

 
At May 25, 2012 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Keads said...

Sounds like a fun time ahead! Good luck this weekend. Stay safe!

 
At May 25, 2012 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Tango Juliet said...

I think we ought to put you on a bike coupled to a generator so you could power Atlanta or NYC or something.

Have fun!

 
At May 25, 2012 at 6:34 AM , Anonymous Mrs. Groundhog said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. And I agree with Tango Juliet.

 
At May 25, 2012 at 8:41 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Lol, ok, but do I have actually be in NYC? I am not fond of their gun laws.

 
At May 25, 2012 at 8:42 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

I will. You too!

 
At May 25, 2012 at 8:42 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Really excited to get the AAR from your weekend!!!

 
At May 25, 2012 at 9:27 AM , Blogger GunDiva said...

Have a great time! I can't wait to read your GOSH I LOVE MY LIFE post next week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home