This page has moved to a new address.

The Give-A-Way...again

A Girl and Her Gun: The Give-A-Way...again

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Give-A-Way...again

I hate to do it, but I have not heard from our winner and no one seems to know her, so if I have not heard from her by 5pm Eastern Standard Time this evening, I will draw a new winner.  My plan was to wait until tomorrow to give her another full day, but I have 2 sick kids and  my next few weeks, months really are crazy busy, so I need to wrap this thing up.

Check back at 5pm(EST)to either see that I have heard from her or to see the new winner.

There are 2 other Give-A-Ways, I would like to tell you about...

Mag40 Training- This looks excellent.  It is an expensive course and I would love to attend, but I am not comfortable with the format of the contest, but it would be a great opportunity for someone.

Julie Golob-I  actual entered this one.  I never enter contest, but I really love the 2 necklaces and since Uncle Sam is getting about $8000 of my fun money this year, I don't think jewelry is in my future.  As I said on my FaceBook page, my luck is not good, so do not consider me a threat and GO ENTER. However if you win, feel free to send me one of the necklaces:)

5 Comments:

At February 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM , Blogger North said...

Note: 5 p.m. Eastern Time.

:-)

 
At February 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Yes, 5pm Eastern time. I will make the change. Thanks North. Always got my back!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Tango Juliet said...

MAG40 training IS excellent. If nothing else, every CCW'er should attend the MAG20 class, which is the first two days/classroom only portion of MAG40.

Mas will entertain and inform.

 
At February 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAG40 is great. And I hope the winner claims!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Craig - Montana Bushcraft said...

What a bummer. You win a great giveaway like this and don't claim it. That is crazy! I would think people that entered would be checking in by now to see if they won. Can't wait forever... good luck everyone in the second round of drawing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home