This page has moved to a new address.

She Likes Me, She Really Likes Me

A Girl and Her Gun: She Likes Me, She Really Likes Me

Sunday, February 5, 2012

She Likes Me, She Really Likes Me

That's my best Sally Field's impersonation.




Yesterday I received an Award from The Gun Divas...how crazy cool is that?!!

Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

Here we go...

Excels At Nothing- Hilarious, witty, creative. You want to visit this page.

Gun Blog Blacklist -The best place to get all your blogging updates.

Grumpy-This one is not for the faint of heart, but I like going there.

Guns, Guns, Guns, and Gosh Darn More Guns-I don't know how into these things JD is and he might not want to partake, but his blog is good and it's worth visiting.

Total Survivalist Libertarian Bitch Fest-Raw, honest, sweet, good stuff.

If you haven't been to their blogs, I encourage you to go check them out and see what they have to say.

6 Comments:

At February 5, 2012 at 6:08 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Ok, I have no idea why it is white like that. I didn't copy and paste from another blog and I didn't change the color. I am trying to fix it, but far it's not working...sorry.

 
At February 5, 2012 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Old NFO said...

All good choices! :-)

 
At February 5, 2012 at 6:57 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

I actually hated choosing:) so many goods one out there, like you and 45er and Brigid and on and on...

 
At February 5, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Keads said...

Nice list! Congrats!

 
At February 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM , Blogger GunDiva said...

I found it hard to choose as well; what helped me was the follower limitation :)

I'll go check out the blogs you recommend.

 
At February 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM , Blogger 45er said...

I agree. Good list of good blogs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home