This page has moved to a new address.

Day 3

A Girl and Her Gun: Day 3

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 3

It is getting might hot and humid here and the extra cover garments are becoming a bit much even for me, so I have been carrying my Ruger a lot.  I am sure Ruger makes a great gun, but it isn't my favorite. Nonetheless, it is better than not carrying or carrying in my purse, which I am also not a fan of.

The weather is 99, feels likes 103.  Sunny, slight breeze, no chance of rain.

Did the swim team thing, then dropped off my HOA at the housing office, then Bass Pro Shop for some birthday supplies for the little one, then the store, then home.

It was suggested that I show more of the before and after of conceal carry, so I reluctantly agreed.  Not trying to be to risque, here it goes...


 No gun, but pretty nice abs, if I do say so myself.  Probably should have smiled though:)




Ruger LCP in Crossbreed MicroClip


 It is under there I swear.  Left side about 8 o' clock

Yep, it is there.

4 Comments:

At July 11, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Blogger poniegirl004 said...

That is what I do LIKE about my Keltec PF9 - not my fav gun - but it disapears under just about anything. If I had my drothers - I'd carry the 1911 TEE HEEE but since it only carries 8 rounds and the XD 9 has 13 (plus a extra clip availabe with up to 16!!) and it is smaller framed - not hard to do that math. How do you handle driving with 6-9 o'clock positions -it really hurts my back. I am so short waisted it is pitiful!

 
At July 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Molly B. said...

LOL, we should all admire our hard work, so be proud of those abs. I'll just be jealous, lol! :D That really hides perfectly, though the LCP hides pretty well most anywhere. I don't venture to where that close fitting attire with mine, but I don't have a Crossbreed holster which allows it to disappear so well.

Poniegirl, I'm short-waisted as well. Makes it tougher for belt and gun wearing!!

 
At July 16, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Blackhawk rising said...

Check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8r6CY5UZyw

 
At July 17, 2011 at 4:46 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Thank you for the link. I actually saw this on FB. Looks very interesting.

I have the Ruger LCP, but I will check out the other gun. Thank you for taking the time to share some info with me!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home