This page has moved to a new address.

Guns.com

A Girl and Her Gun: Guns.com

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Guns.com

I have said it before and I will probably say it again.  I love this site!  I am borderline obsessed with it.  If it weren't for these pesky kids need for food, love and attention, I would just curl up with my favorite "girl" blanket and read for days.

My husband is what the Marines call a Mustang, so naturally I was drawn to this article.  It did not disappoint.

If you have yet to do so, head on over and peruse their massive library of articles.  I guarantee you will find something that wows you.

4 Comments:

At July 7, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger poniegirl004 said...

great article - saved the site - will give me something else to look at when i get a few quiet minutes!

 
At July 7, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Hardware is always fun technology, but don't forget the software that commands and operates the hardware! Tam has a good link about that, including an article-length .pdf of his "Managing Unknown Contacts" presentation...
"Know when to fold 'em," so to speak.
Cheers!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 4:43 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

poniegirl004, glad you enjoyed it!

DirtCrashr, thank you so much for the link. Very good read. I absolutely know how important the "software" part of self defense is. I have written a few post about preparing my mind and overcoming more than just my lack of shooting skills.

 
At July 8, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Blogger NotClauswitz said...

Glad to help! It helped me to alert-on/recognize the "grooming" behaviors - facial wipes and such things - that are clues and "tells" of what is about to come next. The mind is the most dangerous weapon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home