This page has moved to a new address.

Help: A Friend of A Friend

A Girl and Her Gun: Help: A Friend of A Friend

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Help: A Friend of A Friend

Erin over at Lurking Rhythmically is asking the blogging community to help a friend of hers and she asked me to help spread the word. This is an excerpt from her blog post...

This last piece is more of a request than an update. I have another friend, Miakoda, who lives in South Bend, Indiana. She'd like to know more about guns and how to shoot them, but she is very ignorant of how they work. I mean absolutely no disrespect here, but she literally did not know the difference between a semiauto and a revolver before she began speaking to me. I've tried to educate her as best I can, but it's difficult to do over chat and she'd really benefit from some hands-on training by an actual instructor.

If there's anyone in Indiana who is willing to take her to the range and give her some basic instruction for little to no cost, I would really
really appreciate it, and I know she will too. Contact me -- you know how to get in touch. :) 

If you can help or if you know of anyone who can help, please contact Erin.

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Erin Palette said...

Thanks for helping out with this! My friend and I both thank you. *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home