This page has moved to a new address.

Little Update: Give-A-Way

A Girl and Her Gun: Little Update: Give-A-Way

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Little Update: Give-A-Way

Our winner, only known as Leeann aka JsMe has not contacted me. If anyone in the blog world thinks they know her please tell her to contact me ASAP.

I will give her until Monday night. If I have not heard from her, by then, I will redraw and announce the new winner on Tuesday morning.

Leeann, I really hope to hear from you. I really, really want to give you your prize. I hope you are not contacting me because you are off having a grand time somewhere, which is great, but I need you to send an email to agirlandher@gmail.com

4 Comments:

At February 5, 2012 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Old NFO said...

Hope she checks in soon!

 
At February 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Congratulations to the winner! Hope she checks back! Thanks again for the great give-away!! :)

 
At February 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM , Blogger 45er said...

I tried to do a little searching. She follows one other blog that hasn't had a post in a very long time. I couldn't find any other comments on other blogs from her. I sure hope she checks in soon.

 
At February 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Oh gosh, thank you for looking. I hope she checks in too!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home