This page has moved to a new address.

And The Winner Is...

A Girl and Her Gun: And The Winner Is...

Saturday, February 4, 2012

And The Winner Is...

We had 222 entries for this Give-A-Way...AWESOME!!!!!  To say I was blown away by the numbers that kept coming in would be an understatement.  So very cool!!

I did not feel like it would give everyone a fair shot for me to just stick the names in a hat, so instead I used a computer program called "The Hat".  I put in all the names, hit pick, and out came the name.

Remember how I said I would not post the name publicly unless I didn't have another way to contact the winner...well, that's what happened, so...



CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  Please contact me at agirlandgun@gmail.com.

Thank you to everyone who entered.  This has been a wonderful experience for me and I have been deeply touched and moved by your stories. I wish you all continued success on your journeys and I would love to still be a part of them!



19 Comments:

At February 4, 2012 at 4:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Congrats to the winner! And I think those of us who've met you via Facebook and your blog are ALL winners! I've gained some of what I consider the most valuable information and validation on how I feel about guns, carrying and all of the things that go along with it! xoxo

 
At February 4, 2012 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Tango Juliet said...

Congrats to the winner!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 6:12 AM , Blogger kpage16 said...

Congrats!!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 7:07 AM , Blogger eiaftinfo said...

Well done!! Congrats to the winner!! Here's hopin' she lives near Iowa!! :)

 
At February 4, 2012 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Old NFO said...

Congrats to her, and remind her to hit us for the 'gifts' :-)

 
At February 4, 2012 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Maura said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 7:41 AM , Blogger BullseyeBabe said...

Congrats to the winner!!!!!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Congrats!!!!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 8:50 AM , Blogger 45er said...

Yay! Someone has to be jumping up and down screaming right now. I know I would be. Agirl, I'd love to throw in a magazine loader from Lula to the pot. When we fine the lucky winner and what kind of handgun, let me know and I'll get the right one. They are invaluable when you're loading a lot during a training.

 
At February 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How awesome!!! Congrats to the winner!!!!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Blogger GunDiva said...

Congrats! I'm excited to get her prize out to her; she's gonna have a whole lot of emailing to do to claim all of her prizes :)

 
At February 4, 2012 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Larry said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Keads said...

Congrats to the winner!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Home on the Range said...

Congratulations! That was a wonderful thing you did, and a gift that will bear much in the way of self esteem and strength for her.

 
At February 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM , Blogger GunDiva said...

AGirl - I've got an award for you over on my blog. Come 'n get it :)

www.thegundivas.com

 
At February 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM , Blogger GunDiva said...

Hmm...my earlier post didn't appear.

Congratulations to the winner! It's going to be like Christmas with all of the prizes rolling in!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM , Blogger IronKnight said...

Congratulations!

 
At February 5, 2012 at 5:01 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Thank you! Very generous! So far the winner has not contacted me. I am so bummed as I was hoping to give her the prize. If she doesn't contact me soon, I will have to redraw.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home