This page has moved to a new address.

This And That

A Girl and Her Gun: This And That

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This And That

Not too much to report today, but there a few things I wanted to share.

I signed up for my second gun training class.  I will be attending a 2 days course in Tennessee at The Range Master facility.  The course is taught by Kathy Jackson aka The Cornered Cat.  I am very excited about this for a variety of reasons, one being that all of my firearm training has come from men.  I like men and I have had the best most supportive group to teach me, but I am looking forward to a woman's perspective. The class isn't until February, so I will talk more about that as it gets closer.  However, if anyone knows the area and can give me any suggestions on hotels I would be most grateful.

I also took the suggestion of someone who left a comment on the blog, Secret Squirrel, and I looked into joining a volunteer rescue group.  The one that is closest to me is the Shenandoah Mountain Rescue Team.  I been have emailing with one of the guys from there and I will attending the new member meeting and the business meeting at the end of the month.  We shall see what comes of that.

Lastly, if you are a woman interested in conceal carry, Lima posted a new video on You Tube, you might be want to take a look at.

I am now off to vote and celebrate my freedoms by taking my daughter to the range. 

2 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Secret Squirrel said...

Glad to hear it! I'm on another conference team, so I'll probably see you around. :)

 
At November 13, 2011 at 8:09 AM , Blogger agirlandhergun said...

Secret Squirrel, I have a question you might be able to answer. Would you mind emailing me?? agirlandhergun@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home