This page has moved to a new address.

My Conceal Carry

A Girl and Her Gun: My Conceal Carry

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Conceal Carry

My husband thought I should go back and add pictures to my post on how I conceal carry, but that seems to require some kind of computer skills, so instead I will just give you fine folks a brand spankin' new post on an old subject.

The pictures are awful because what my husband has in good looks and shooting, he lacks in picture taking ability.  Also, because he is fiercely protective, he didn't take any pictures showing my face.

In case you didn't read my previous post, let me give you a brief recap.  My everyday carry is a Glock 27.  I have an inside the waistband(IWB) Crossbreed holster. I wear exactly the same clothes with my gun as I do without it.  I am tall, but thin, so it was a bit of a nightmare for me to find a way to carry.  What I found was that I wasted a lot of time because I wear exactly the same clothes with my gun as without.  For reference I am 5'8.5" 128 lbs.  I wear a size 4 jeans and t-shirt in a small.


To enlarge the pictures, just click on them.

Me sideways

Apparently, it takes skills just to post a picture period.  This picture is not sideways in my picture folder, so I have no clue why it turned itself on here and I did try to fix it, but to no avail.  This is good though, adds a little  dimension.  So, this is me without my gun. 

More of Me


Everything is exactly the same except I usually loosen up my belt one hole.

Now, I know it looks like am chunky here, but that is the sad, sad camera skills of my husband.



There I am, a girl and her gun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home